South Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for Sports Quota | 21 Posts | Last Date: 17 January 2022
South Central Railway Recruitment 2021 – South Central Railway invites online application for the post of Sports Quota – 21 posts on a temporary basis. Candidates with the qualification of ITI/10th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (https://scr.indianrailways.gov.in/) website on or before 17 January 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
South Central Railway was established in the year 1996. when the Hubli and Vijayawada division of south railway and Secunderabad Divisions of Central Railway were carved out and merged into a new Zone. They have the 6 divisions,6 states covered, there will be 754 stations,744 Number of passenger trains run daily in the south-central railway.
South Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Details :
Job Role :- Sports Quota
Qualification :- ITI/10th
Total vacancies :- 21
Salary :- Rs.5,200- 20,200/-
Experience :- Freshers
Job location :- Secunderabad
Last Date :- 17 January 2022
- Minimum pass in 10th or SSC or equivalent with ITI for Grade Pay Z1900/- (ITI is essential for considering in Technical Trades). For other categories in Grade Pay 22000/21900 is 12th (+2 Stage) or Intermediate or Equivalent Examination.
Age Limit : 18 – 25 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Athletics (Men) – 02 Posts
- Athletics (Women) – 02 Posts
- Ball Badminton (Men) – 02 Posts
- Basketball (Men) – 02 Posts
- Basketball (Women) – 01 Post
- Boxing (Men) – 01 Post
- Cricket (Men) – 02 Posts
- Handball (Men) – 01 Post
- Handball (Women) – 01 Post
- Hockey (Men) – 01 Post
- Kabaddi (Men) – 01 Post
- Kho-Kho (Men) – 01 Post
- Volleyball (Men) – 02 Posts
- Volleyball (Women) – 01 Post
- Weightlifting (Men) – 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.5,200- 20,200/-
South Central Railway Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection is based on total marks obtained by the candidates. The distribution of marks is as under:-
Description Maximum Marks
For game skill,
physical fitness &
during Trials : 40 Marks
For assessment of
per norms : 50 Marks
Qualification : 10 Marks
Total Marks : 100 Marks
Application Fees: Rs.500/-
How to Apply for South Central Railway Recruitment 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 17 January 2022.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.