Defence Estates Southern Command Recruitment 2022 | Typist, Translator, Officer | 97 Vacancies | Post Graduate/ Diploma/10th | Last Date: 15 January 2022 |
Brief Information :- Defence Estates Southern Command Pune Recruitment 2022 : announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Sub Divisional Officer-I and Hindi Typist The educational qualification should be Post Graduate/ Diploma/10th there are 97 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date for receipt of applications is 15th January 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details Defence Estates Southern Command Pune Recruitment 2022.
DGDE has under its jurisdiction six Principal Directorates namely, Principal Directors, Central, Eastern, Northern, Southern, South-western and Western Command. Under the Principal Directorates there are 38 Defence Estates Offices and 4 ADEO Circles for management of defence lands in the country. There are 62 Cantonment Boards. These are local bodies responsible for providing civic administration and implementing the Central Govt schemes of social welfare, public health, hygiene, safety, water supply, sanitation, urban renewal and education.
Organisation Name :- Defence Estates Southern Command Pune
Position / No. Of Post :- 97
- Junior Hindi Translator – 07 Posts
- Sub Divisional Officer – 89 Posts
- Hindi Typist – 01 Posts
Educational Qualification :-
Junior Hindi Translator:
- Post Graduate in Hindi / English as a compulsory / electricity subject or vice versa.
Sub Division Officer:
- Matriculation Pass. Diploma or Certificate in Surveying or Draftsmanship (Civil) of not less than 02 years.
- Matriculation or equivalent exam. Speed of not less than 25 words per minute in typewriting in Hindi.
Age Limit (As on 15/01/2022) :-
- Junior Hindi Translator: 18 – 30 years
- Sub Division Officer: 18 – 27 years
- Hindi Typist: 18 – 27 years
- Junior Hindi Translator: Rs.9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay 4200/- (Level 6 of 7th CPC)
- Sub Division Officer: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay 4200/- (Level 6 of 7th CPC)
- Hindi Typist: Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay 1900/- (Level 2 of 7th CPC)
Job Location :- Pune
Selection Process :- Written Test / Trade Test
Application Fee :-
- 200/- through Demand Draft (SS) in favour of “Principal Directorate Defence Estate Southern Command Pune” payable at Union Bank of India, Headquarter Southern Command Branch, Pune – 01.
- No fee for SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, Women and Economically Weaker candidates
How to Apply :-
- Eligible candidates apply in the prescribed application format. Completed applications should be addressed to the
- “Principal Director, Defence Estates, Southern Command, Near ECHS Polyclinic, Kondhwa Road, Pune (Maharashtra)- 411040” by ordinary post.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 15 January 2022 up to 5:00 PM. (For far-flung area candidates Last date is extended up to 29 January 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.