NHM Recruitment 2021 – 2022 for Lab Technician/Senior Lab Technician/Others |Any Degree/Diploma/ 12th/10th | 2980 Posts | Last Date: 07 January 2022
Brief Information :- NHM Recruitment 2022 : National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Lab Technician/Senior LabTechnician/Others on a contract basis. There are 2980 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Interested candidates who completed their Any Degree/Diploma/ 10th / 12th are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post on or before 07 January 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below. See More Details official National Health Mission Recruitment 2022.
The National Health Mission (NHM) was designed with the aim of providing accessible, affordable, effective and reliable healthcare facilities in the rural and urban areas of the country, especially to the poor and vulnerable sections of the population. In the State of Uttar Pradesh, National Health Mission has made special efforts for reaching out to the community at grassroots level. NHM focuses on affordable, accessible, accountable, effective and quality services to the masses specially to the vulnerable groups of the community.
Organisation Name :- National Health Mission (NHM)
Position No. Of Post :- 2980
- Lab Technician – 2436 Posts
- Sr. Lab Technician – 49 Posts
- Sr. Treatment Supervisor – 293 Posts
- Sr. TB Lab Supervisor – 202 Posts
- Degree in medical laboratory technology (MLT) or diploma in medical laboratory technology (MLT). The degree or diploma being from a university/institute recognized by central government or state government. Registration from up state medical faculty. For degree inmedical laboratory technology:- at least six months laboratory work experience in the testing of blood and/or its component.
- For diploma in medical laboratory technology:- at least one year laboratory work experience in the testing of blood and /or its component.
- Intermediate (10+2) with diploma or certified course in medical laboratory technology or equivalent. Registration from up state medical faculty.
Sr. Lab Technician:
- M.sc. medical microbiology/ applied microbiology/general microbiology/biotechnology/biochemistry/biochemistry with or without DMLT(or) B.sc. microbiology/biotechnology /biochemistry/chemistry /life sciences with or without DMLT. Registration from up state medical faculty.
- 3 years of work experience in TB bacteriology (or) five years of work experience in TB bacteriology.
Sr. Treatment Supervisor:
- Bachelor’s degree or recognized Sanitary inspector’s course. Two Month certificate course in Computer. Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler.
Sr. Tuberculosis Lab Supervisor:
- Graduate or diploma in medical Laboratory technology or Equivalent from govt. Recognized Institution. Permanent two Wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler. Two months certificate course in computer. Registration from up state medical faculty. At least one year experience in NTEP.
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Age Limit :-
- General – 40 years
- 3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- 5 Years for SC/ST
Persons with Disabilities candidate:
- By 10 Years for General (UR)
- By 13 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 Years for SC / ST
- Lab Technician – Rs.11000 – 18150/-
- Sr. Lab Technician – Rs.24237/-
- Sr. Treatment Supervisor – Rs.28015/-
- Sr. TB Lab Supervisor – Rs.28015/-
Job Location :- Uttar Pradesh
Selection Process For NHM Recruitment :-
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Admission to Computer basedTest will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for document verification, if shortlisted.
- The Computer Based Test will be held at major cities of Uttar Pradesh as mentioned in the online application form. Candidates may opt for three test cities preferred from the list and the same cannot be changed after the online form is submitted. NHM reserves the right to allocate any test city or change the test city opted by the candidate. NHM reserves the right to add or delete any city(s) from the list based on thenumber of applicants.
Computer Based Test:
- The Computer based Test will be held for duration of 2 hours (in one sitting) consisting of two sections of total 100 marks. Section-I (80 Marks) will consist of Professional Knowledge (Discipline/Domain related) and Section-II (20 Marks) will consist of General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and Basic Computer knowledge with 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ). Each question will carry 1 mark and there is NO NEGATIVE marking for wrong answer. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.The question paper shall be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any inconsistency in Hindi version, the English version of the question shall be valid & final.
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply For NHM Recruitment :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at official website on or before 07 January 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.