Tata Steel Recruitment 2021 for Trade Apprentice | ITI |Only for Female Candidates | Last Date: 30 December 2021
Company Name :- Tata Steel
Tata Steel Recruitment 2021 : Tata Steel announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentice on Contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of ITI can apply for this job. The selection is based on an interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through online before 30 December 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.See More Details official Notification Tata Steel Recruitment 2021.
Tata Steel was established in India as Asia’s first integrated private steel company in 1907. With this, we also developed India’s first industrial city at Jamshedpur. Today, we are among the leading global steel companies. Our annual crude steel capacity across Indian operations is nearly 20 MnTPA and we registered a turnover of INR 91,037 crore in FY21. We also set up our second greenfield steel plant of 3 MnTPA in the eastern state of Odisha in 2016; the expansion to 8 MnTPA in currently underway. We possess and operate captive mines that help us maintain cost- competitiveness and production efficiencies through an uninterrupted supply of raw material. This is how we ensure that we remain the lowest cost producer of steel in Asia.
Tata Steel Recruitment 2021 Details :
Position :- Apprentice
Trade :- Fitter / Electrician / Turner / Machinist / Electronics / Instrumentation / Millwright / Welder.
No. of Post :- Not Specified.
- ITI Pass candidates only. (NAC certified candidate is not eligible)
- ITI/NTC pass with minimum aggregate marks of 65% (55% for SC/ST candidates).
- Employee ward of HMC – ITI/NTC pass with minimum marks.
- Height: 142 cm. ·
- Weight: 40 Kg
- Expansion of Chest: 5 cm
- Power of Glasses ± 4.0 maximum
- Eyesight 6/6 in both eyes with glass
- Colour Vision: Normal
Experience :- Freshers
Job Location :- West Bengal
Salary :- As per govt norms
Application Fee :-
Fees/Intimation Charges: (Non-Refundable):
- Fee/Intimation charges of Rs.250 is payable; once paid, the fee/intimation charge will not be refunded on any
- account nor can it be held in reserve for any other exam or selection.
Stipend and Training Details:
- The candidates on selection as Trade Apprentice will get a stipend during the training period as specified
- in the Apprentices Act.
- Training period will be of one year.
- The Trade Apprentices Training Programme is governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961 and its subsequent amendments.
- A Training Completion Certificate will be provided at the end of successful completion of above training.
- Note: Preference to employee wards of HMC division will be given.
Selection Process :-
- Online written test followed by interview & medical test.
How to Apply :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online latest by 30 December 2021. See More Details official Notification Tata Steel Recruitment 2021.
More Details & Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.