ESIC Recruitment 2022 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno.) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)| 10th/12th/Any Degree | 3847 Posts | Last Date: 15 February 2022
ESIC Recruitment 2022 : The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno.) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) The educational qualification should be 10th/12th/Any Degree There are 3847 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 15 February 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2022
The promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country’s economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Details :
OrganisationName :- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Position / No. Of Post :- 3847
Educational Qualification :-
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Skill Test Norms:
- Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi)(Only on computers).
- Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
UDC & Steno:
- Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022.
- Between 18 to 25 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022.
- 5 years for SC/ST;
- 3 years for OBC,
- 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
- UDC – Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- Steno – Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- MTS – Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process :-
- Written exam ( Phase 1 & Phase 2 )
Application Fee :-
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen-Rs 250
- All other Categories-Rs 500
How to Apply :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply these positions from 15 January 2022 to 15 February 2022. See More Details official Notification Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.