Currency Note Press Recruitment 2022 for Welfare Officer/Supervisor/Junior Technician | B.Tech / B.E./B.Sc / Master Degree/Diploma/ITI/Any Graduate | 149 Posts | Last Date: 25 January 2022
Currency Note Press Recruitment 2022 : Currency Note Press has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Welfare Officer/Supervisor/Junior Technician The educational qualification should be B.Tech./ B.E./B.Sc / Master Degree/Diploma/ITI/Any Graduate. There are 149 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 25 January 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification Currency Note Press Recruitment 2022
The Currency Note Press, Nashik Road, Nashik (Maharashtra) is one of the nine units under the “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited” (SPMCIL), a Miniratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE), a wholly owned by of Government of India, incorporated on 13th January, 2006 under the companies Act, 1956 with the objective of designing, manufacturing of Currency and Bank Notes etc.
Currency Note Press Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Currency Note Press
Position / No. Of Post :-
- Welfare Officer – 1 post
- Supervisor (Technical Control) – 10 posts
- Supervisor (Technical Operation – Printing) – 5 posts
- Supervisor (Official Language) – 1 post
- Secretarial Assistant – 1 post
- Junior Office Assistant – 6 posts
- Junior Technician (Printing/ Control) – 104 posts
- Junior Technician (Mechanical) – 8 posts
- Junior Technician (Air Conditioning) – 2 posts
- Junior Technician (Electrical) – 7 posts
- Junior Technician (Electronics) – 4 posts
Qualification / Experience :-
- Degree or Diploma course in Social Science: Master of Arts in Social work with specialization in Industrial Relations, Labour Welfare and Personnel Management/ Post Graduate Degree of Master of Social Work (M.S.W.)/Master’s Degree in Personnel Management /Master Degree in Labour Law & Labour Welfare/Master’s Degree in Social Work with specialization in Labour Welfare and Personnel Management/Master of Industrial Relations of Personnel Management
- or Diploma in social service, Administration with Industrial Relations & Personnel Management/ Diploma in Labour studies/ Diploma in Social Service Administration of Social Work with specialization in Industrial Relations, Labour Welfare and Personnel Management. The list of Degree’s/Diploma’s recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra, under Maharashtra Welfare Officers is enclosed as
- Possesses adequate knowledge of Marathi language.
Supervisor (Technical Control, Technical Operation – Printing):
- 1st class full time Diploma in Engineering (Printing)
- Higher Qualification i.e. B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc.(Engineering in Printing may also be considered.)
Supervisor (Official Language):
- Master’s Degree from a recognised University/Institute in Hindi or English with Hindi/English subject at Graduate level (i.e. Hindi in case of the candidate is post-graduate in English & vice-versa.
Experience: One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- Graduate in any discipline with at least 55% marks, Computer Knowledge, Stenography in English or Hindi @80 wpm and typing in English or Hindi @40 wpm.
- Desirable: Proficiency in Secretarial job.
Junior Office Assistant:
- Graduate any discipline with at least 55% marks, computer knowledge with typing speed on computer in English @ 40 wpm/ in Hindi @ 30 wpm, as per the requirement
Junior Technician (Printing/ Control):
- Full time ITI certificate in printing trade viz. Litho offset machine minder/letter press machine minder/offset printing/ plate making/ electroplating/ Full time ITI Certificate in plate maker cum Impositor / hand composing along with one year NAC Certificate in NCVT.
- Full time ITI Certificate in relevant Trade along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
Age Limit (as on 04.01.2022) :-
- Welfare Officer, Supervisor: 18 to 30 Years
- Secretarial Assistant, Junior Office Assistant – 18 to 28 Years
- Junior Technician – 18 to 25 Years
- Welfare Officer – Rs.29,740 – 1,03,000
- Supervisor – Rs.27,600 – 95,910
- Secretarial Assistant – Rs.23,910 – 85,570
- Junior Office Assistant – Rs.21,540 – 77,160
- Junior Technician (Printing/ Control) /Junior Technician – Rs.18,780 – 67,390
Job Location :- Nashik Road, (Maharashtra)
Selection Process :-
- Written Exam
Examination Center :-
- Bhopal, Nashik(Maharashtra), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi-NCR
Application Fee :-
- General/OBC(NCL)/ EWS – Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen – Rs.200/-
How to Apply :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 25 January 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Important Dates For Currency Note Press Recruitment :-
- Opening date of online registration : 04 .01.2022
- Closing date for online registration : 25.01.2022
- Duration of opening of website link for applying online application : From 04.01.2022 to 25.01.2022
- Payment of fees in online mode : From 04.01.2022 to 25.01.2022
- Tentative Date of Online Examination which will be conducted “Online” at selected centers. : Feb./Mar. 2022 or may be extended depending upon the number of candidates.
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.