NILD Recruitment 2022 for Medical Officer/ Lecturer/ Nurse/ Technician/ Assistant/ Clerk/ Operator | 8 Posts | MBBS/ Ph. D / Post Graduate/ Bachelor Degree /Diploma/10+2 | Last Date: 6 February 2022 |
NILD Recruitment 2022 : National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan) announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer/ Lecturer/ Nurse/ Technician/ Assistant/ Clerk/ Operator By Direct/Deputation | The educational qualification should be MBBS/ Ph. D / Post Graduate/ Bachelor Degree /Diploma/10+2 | Relevant Disciplines There are 8 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before within 30 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment News. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification Institute for National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan) Recruitment 2022
The campus consists of Institutes main building and residential area. It was taken by the Ministry of Health, Govt. of India in 1978 from West Bengal Government and setup as autonomous body under the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India in 1982. The Institute is situated at B.T. Road, Bon Hooghly, Kolkata-700 090 adjacent to the Main Road and well connected to main City by Public Conveyance. It takes 20 minutes from NSB Airport & 30 minutes from Sealdah Rly. Station.
NILD Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan)
Position /No. Of Post :- 08
- Resident Medical Officer – 01 Post
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy) – 01 Post
- Lecturer (SER) – 01 Post
- Staff Nurse – 01 post
- Pathology Technician – 01 post
- Assistant Store Keeper – 01 post
- Lower Division Clerk – 01 Post
- Electrician-cum-Generator Operator – 01 Post
Qualification / Experience :-
Resident Medical Officer:
- MBBS from any recognized
- Experience:- In Anesthesiology/ Orthopaedics/ Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation /
- Degree in ii) Post Graduate Degree in Physiotherapy (with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from a recognized Institute/University.
- Experience:- 03 years of teaching experience from a recognized Institution/College/ University
- PG in concerned field (Social Sciences) with D in disability / rehabilitation topic.
- Experience. Five years teaching experience in the subject in a recognized Institute
- Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized University / Institution with three years 2) Registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing Council Act 1947 / any State Nursing Council.
- Preference: – Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic Diploma in Ortho. & Rehab. Nursing.
- Deputation:- Deputation Officers of the Central/ State Govt./Autonomous (1) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in a recognized Institution/College/University.
- 10+2 with Science subject with two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) or relevant subject from recognized Organizations / Institute/ Medical College.
- Experience: – Three years experience in Hospital
- Deputation:- Deputation Officers of the Central/ State /Autonomous bodies.
- Holding analogous posts on
Assistant Store Keeper:
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized two Diploma in Material Management from a recognized University/ Institute or Equivalent.
- Deputation: – Officers of the Central/ State /Autonomous bodies.
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis or With 08 year’s regular service in the grade of Assistant Store
Lower Division Clerk:
- Higher Secondary or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or
- A typing speed 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi or manual typewriter or a typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of key depressions for each word)
- Licence from competent authority to do all sorts of Electrical Erection & maintenance, knowledge of Generator
Age Limit :- 18 to 35 Years
- Resident Medical Officer : Pay Matrix Level-10
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy): Pay Matrix Level-10
- Lecturer (SER): Pay Matrix Level-10
- Staff Nurse: Pay Matrix Level-07
- Pathology Technician: Pay Matrix Level-06
- Assistant Store Keeper: Pay Matrix Level-04
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Matrix Level-02
- Electrician-cum-Generator Operator: Pay Matrix Level-02t
Job Location :- Kolkata
Selection Process :-
- Written exam .
Application Fee :-
- 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) is payable by candidates (No fees for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities) towards non-refundable application fees in form of account payee demand draft drawn in favour of National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, payable at Kolkata and should be sent along with Applications Form.
How to Apply For NILD Recruitment :-
- The Applications duly completed in all respects and signed by the candidates in the prescribed format along with self attested photocopies of relevant enclosures and other testimonials in respect of qualifications, age proof, category, experience, salary drawn, etc. should reach to the Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090 within 30 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment News.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.