Central Railway Recruitment 2022 | Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act | 2422 Posts | 10th/12th / ITI | Last Date: 16 February 2022 |
Central Railway Recruitment 2022 : Central Railway (CR) has announced an online notification for Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961. The educational qualification should be 10th/12th/ITI There are 2422 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 16 February 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification Institute for Central Railway Recruitment 2022
Central Railway It is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railway. Its headquarters is in Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus at Mumbai. It was formed on 5 November 1951 by grouping several government-owned railways. It has the credit of operating first passenger railway line in India. In earlier, it includes large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area,
Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Central Railway
Position :- Apprentices
No. Of Post :- 2422
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder – 258 Posts
- Kalyan Diesel Shed – 50 Posts
- dee(Trs) Kalyan – 179 Posts
- dee(Trs) Kurla – 192 Posts
- Parel Workshop – 313 Posts
- Matunga Workshop – 547 Posts
- S&T Workshop, Byculla – 60 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 122 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed – 80 Posts
- Electric Locomotive Workshop – 118 Posts
- Manmad Workshop – 51 Posts
- TMW Nasik Road- 47 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 31 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed – 121 Posts
- Nagpur Cluster – 114 Posts
- Solapur Cluster – 79 Posts
Educational Qualification :-
- Class 10 High School Exam 50% Marks with ITI Certificate in Related Trade / Stream.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- Minimum Age : 15 Years.
- Maximum Age : 24 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Salary :- 15 to 24 years
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process Central Railway Recruitment 2022 :-
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
Application Fee :-
- General /OBC/EWS : Rs 100/-
- SC / ST / PH – Nil
- Female All Category – Nil
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as
How to Apply Central Railway Recruitment 2022 :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 16 February 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.