IOCL Recruitment 2022 for Non Executives/Apprentices | Any Graduate/ Diploma/ 10th Pass/ ITI/ 12th |1333 Posts | Last Date: 18 February 2022
IOCL Recruitment 2022 : Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. – Northern Region (Marketing Division) / Pipelines Division) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Non Executive Vacancies, Technical and Non-Technical Trade& Technician Apprentices The educational qualification should be Any Graduate/ Diploma/ Matric/ 10th Pass/ ITI/ 12th in respective disciplines There are 1333 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 18 February 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2022
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune Global 500 Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 Regions viz Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL).
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
Position / No. Of Post :- 137
- West Bengal – 3 posts
- Assam – 4 posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 6 posts
- Bihar – 21 posts
- Jharkhand – 1 post
- Delhi – 1 post
- Haryana – 1 post
- Punjab – 2 posts
- Rajasthan – 6 posts
- Gujarat – 25 posts
- Madhya Pradesh – 3 posts
- Maharashtra – 20 posts
- Tamil Nadu – 7 posts
- Andhra Pradesh – 21 posts
- Odisha – 12 posts
- Chhattisgarh – 4 posts
Educational Qualification :-
Engineering Assistant (Mechanical, Electrical, T & I, Operations):
- Three years full time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in any of the following relevant disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
- Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering,
- Minimum percentage of marks: 55% marks (Pass marks for SC/ST candidates for the posts reserved for them)
- Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board.
- Candidates should possess Trade Certificate / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT/NCVT.
Experience :- Freshers/ Experienced
Age limit (as on 24.01.2022) :-
- The age limit for the post of Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant should be Minimum age requirement is 18 years and upper age limit is 26 years
- Salary Grade for the post of Engineering Assistant is Rs.25,000 – 1,05,000/ month. (Grade IV)
- Salary Grade for the post of Technical Attendant-I is Rs.23,000 – 78,000/ month. (Grade I)
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process :-
- Selection process shall consist of Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
Written Test Details :-
- Written Test shall be held tentatively on 27.03.2022(Sunday).
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- For the post of Engineering Assistants, out of 100 objective type questions, 75 questions shall be from the concerned engineering discipline of Diploma level and 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
- For the post of Technical Attendants, out of 100 objective type questions, 75 questions shall be on Technical discipline from General Science and on basic ITI trades like Motor Mechanic, Electrical, and Fitter etc. The remaining 25 questions will be asked on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Duration of Written Test shall be of 90 minutes.
- Duration of Written Test for PwBD candidates for posts reserved for them shall be of 120 minutes.
(including extra Compensatory Time)
Application Fee :-
- Candidates belonging to General, OBC and EWS categories are required to remit Rs.100/- as application fee. SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- The fee is to be paid through online mode only through SBI collect as indicated in Pipelines Recruitment portal. No other mode of fee payment would be acceptable.
- The Bank Charges/transaction fee/service tax etc., as applicable, while making fee, is to be borne by the candidate.
- Fees, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply For IOCL Recruitment 2022 :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 18 February 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.