HPCL Recruitment 2022 For Trade Apprentice | ITI /10th/12th | 352 Posts | Last Date : 30 January 2022 |
HPCL Recruitment 2022 : Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentice. Interested candidates who completed their ITI can apply for this posts from 24 January 2022 to 31 January 2022 .The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail. See More Details official Notification Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022
HPCL is a Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MOP&NG), Government of India. Lt Is Engaged In Refining, Storage, Distribution And Vishakhapatnam And Vast Marketing Network Consisting Of Zonal Offices, Regional Offices, Terminals, Pipeline Networks Aviation Service Stations, LPG Botting Plants And Inland Relay Depots Etc. Spread Across India.
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Position :- Trade Apprentice
No. Of Post :- 352
Educational Qualification :-
- 10th Pass with Regular Full Time ITI (COPA) Course.
- 10th Pass With Regular Full Time ITI (Electrician) Course.
Electronics Mechanic :
- 10th Pass With Regular Full Time ITI (Electronics Mechanic) Course.
- 10th Pass With Regular Full Time ITI (ICTSM) Course.
Mechanical Fitter :
- 10th Pass With Regular Full Time ITI (Mechanical Fitter) Course.
Domestic Data Entry Operator :
- 12th Pass or its Equivalent With Skill Certificate Holder in Domestic Data Entry Operator.
Passout Year :-
- ITI Pass out After 01-01-2019 Onwards Candidates Passed out Prior to 01-01-2019 are not eligible to apply.
- 60℅ Aggregate Marks of all Semester Years for Gen/OBC-NC and 50℅ For SC/ST/PWD (VH/HH/OH*) Candidates in ITI
- 12th Class Pass out After 01-01-2019 Onwards Candidates Passed out Prior to 01-01-2019 are not eligible to apply.
- 60℅ Aggregate Marks for Gen/OBC-NC and 50℅ For SC/ST/PWD (VH/HH/OH*) Candidates in 12th Class
Duration of Training For HPCL Recruitment :-
- COPA : 12 Months
- Electrician : 18 Months
- Electronics Mechanic : 18 Months
- ICTSM : 18 Months
- Mechanical Fitter : 24 Months
- Domestic Data Entry Operator : 12 Months
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
Age Limit (as on 24-01-2022) :- 18 – 25 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- For PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
Salary :- Rs. 12,000/- pm
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process :-
- Candidates fulfilling all the above mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for Document Verification. Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Document Verification which will be tentatively scheduled in the month of February/March 2022.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents.
- Final offer for Apprenticeship Training would be subject to clearing the Medical iest as per HPCL standards and submission of all documents / certificates towards proof of Age, Qualifications, Caste, Medical certificate of PWBD and medical fitness etc.., as may be applicable.
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 30 January 2022. See More Details official Notification Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.