NAL Recruitment 2022 | Stipendiary Trainee | 40 Posts | B. Tech/ B.E/ B.Sc /Diploma | Last Date: 11 February 2022 |
NAL Recruitment 2022 : National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Stipendiary Trainee The educational qualification should be B. Tech/ B.E/ B.Sc /Diploma There are 40 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 11 February 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) has Recruitment 2022
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), a constituent of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India, established in the year 1959 is the only government aerospace R&D laboratory in the country’s civilian sector. CSIR-NAL is a high-technology oriented institution focusing on advanced disciplines in aerospace. CSIR-NAL has several advanced test facilities, and many of them are recognized as National Facilities. These are not only the best in the country, but are also comparable to other similar facilities in the world. CSIR-NAL has provided significant value added inputs to all the Indian national aerospace programmes. Its contributions over the last five decades have enabled it to create a niche for itself in advanced aerospace research and technology development.
NAL Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
Position :- Stipendiary Trainee
No. Of Post :- 40
- Post code: STP/01 – 10 Posts
- Post code: STP/02 – 30 Posts
Educational Qualification :-
Post code – STP/01 :
- The candidates must have completed Diploma in Engineering (any branch), B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science & Electronics and BCA from a Recognized Institution or University with minimum 50% marks and above.
Post code – STP/02 :
- BE / B.Tech in Mechanical, Production, Aerospace, E&C, E&E, Comp. Science, Chemical, Metallurgy & Civil Engineering, M.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Comp. Sc., Information Sc., Electronics, Polymer Sc., & Materials Sc and MCA or equivalent from a Recognized Institution or University with minimum 50% marks and above.
- Candidates who have completed the qualifying examination with minimum 50% marks and above during the year 2018 and onwards can apply and preference will be given to candidates who have studied in Karnataka upto SSLC/10th Standard.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :- As per Govt. Norms
- Post code: STP/01 – Rs.6000/ month
- Post code: STP/02 – Rs.9000/ month
Job Location :- Banglore
Selection Process :-
- The selection for the above mentioned posts will be based on Shortlisting of candidates/ Written Test/ Interview.
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply For NAL Recruitment 2022 :-
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from CSIR-NAL website: www.nal.res.in Application form duly filled in together with recent passport size photograph, copies of matriculation / Diploma / Degree and along with caste certificate, should be sent in a sealed cover superscribing “Application for the post of Stipendiary Training Programme”. Advt. No. 1/2022. ON OR BEFORE 11.02.2022 addressed to:
- The Sr.Controller of Administration
National Aerospace Laboratories
P.B.No.1779, HAL Airport Road
Kodihalli, Bengaluru – 560 017 (Karnataka).
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.