RCI DRDO Recruitment 2022 | for Graduate, Diploma and ITI Trade Apprentices | B.E/B.Tech / Diploma /ITI | 150 Posts | Last Date: 07 February 2022 |
RCI DRDO Recruitment 2022 : Research Centre Imarat Recruitment (RCI) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Graduate, Diploma and ITI Trade Apprentices The educational qualification should be | B.E/B.Tech / Diploma /ITI There are 150 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 07 February 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification Research Centre Imarat Recruitment 2022
RCI is entrusted with the responsibility of carrying out research and development in the technologies of Control Engineering, Inertial Navigation, Imaging Infrared seekers, RF Seekers & Systems, On-board Computers and Mission Software. RCI has established state-of-the-art test facilities including Hardware-in-Loop Simulation, Environmental Test facilities and Electro-Magnetic Interference/Compatibility/Pulse (EMI/EMC/EMP) facilities and System Integration facilities supported by a strong Reliability and Quality Assurance team. Over the last three decades, RCI has pioneered the development of many advanced technologies and has grown into a major aerospace laboratory.
RCI DRDO Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Research Centre Imarat
Position / No. Of Post :- 150
- Graduate Apprentice – 40 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 60 Posts
- Trade Apprentice – 50 Posts
Educational Qualification :-
- BE/B.Tech in [ ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical, Chemical ], B.Com and BSc
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice:
- Diploma in [ ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical and Chemical ]
- ITI pass out (NCVT / SCVT affiliation) in [ Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic and Welder
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- Candidate should not be less than 18 years of age as on 1-Jan-2022.
- For the above mentioned apprentices, reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS categories will be applicable as per provision of Apprentices Act 1961, Apprentice Rules, 1992 and Apprenticeship (Amendment) Rules, 2019.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9000/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Rs. 8000-
- Trade Apprentice: As per Govt. Norms
Job Location :- Hydrabad
Selection Process :-
- Selected list of candidates for certificate verification will be published on https://rcilab.in or informed via mail id mentioned in the bio-data for correspondence.
- Selection will be made on the basis of Academic Merit/Written Test/Interview as required, subject to satisfactory verification of the documents.
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply :-
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of RCI on or before 31 January 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details :- Click here
- For Registration of B.E/B/Tech/Diploma Candidates :- Click here
- For Registration of ITI trade Apprentices Candidates :- Click here
- For Register RCI website B.Sc./B.Com Graduate, Diploma and ITI :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.