HQ MEG and Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2022 for LDC/Storekeeper | 10th , 12th | 72 Posts | Last Date: 18 February 2022 |
HQ MEG and Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2022 : HQ MEG and Centre Bangalore has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk/Storekeeper- III/Civilian Trade Instructor/Cook/Lascar/Multi Tasking Staff/Washerman/Barber of 72 vacancies. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 18 February 2022. The selection process will be based on written test/interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in an elaborate manner.
HQ MEG and Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2022 Details :
Job Role :- Lower Division Clerk/Storekeeper- III/Civilian Trade Instructor/Cook/Lascar/Multi Tasking Staff/Washerman/Barber
Job Category :- Govt Jobs
Qualification :- 10th/12th
Total Vacancies :- 72
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs.18,000 – 19900/-
Job Location :- Bangalore
Last Date :- 18 February 2022
Lower Division Clerk :
- 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University. Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer or typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (35130 words per minute correspond to 105001 9000 key depressions per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Storekeeper- III :
- Higher Secondary pass or its equivalent.
Civilian Trade Instructors (Regimental Suvryor (Surveyor), OEM (operator Excavatory Machine), Driver Plant/ Driver Motor Transport, Artsn Construction, Painter and Decorator, Artsn Wood Work, Cook, Lascar) :
- Matriculation or equivalent with Industrial Training Institute/National Certificate of Trade & Vocational Training Certificate in the concerned trade. Should have adequate skill and knowledge of imparting training to recruits. Corresponding Trades in NTC/NAC: Surveyor, Mechanic Tractor, Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV), uilding Constructor (Mason), Painter (General), Fitter, Cementer
- Matriculation or equivalent. Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent form a recognised Board.
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Civ Messenger, Gardener, Watchman & Safaiwala) :
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board. Must be able to wash Military/civilian clothes thoroughly well.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board with proficiency in Barbers’ trade job.
- For General – 18 to 25 Years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC – 3 years
- For SC/ST – 5 years
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 6 Posts
- Storekeeper Gd-III – 10 Posts
- Civilian Trade Instructor (CTI) – 7 Posts
- Cook – 4 Posts
- Lascar – 10 Posts
- MTS (Messenger) – 11 Posts
- MTS (Gardener) – 6 Posts
- MTS (Watchman) – 9 Posts
- MTS (Safaiwala) – 2 Posts
- Washerman – 5 Posts
- Barber – 2 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Rs. 19,900/-
- Storekeeper Gd-III – Rs. 19,900/-
- Civilian Trade Instructor (CTI) – Rs. 19,900/-
- Cook – Rs. 19,900/-
- Lascar – Rs. 18,000/-
- MTS (Messenger) – Rs. 18,000/-
- MTS (Gardener) – Rs. 18,000/-
- MTS (Watchman) – Rs. 18,000/-
- MTS (Safaiwala) – Rs. 18,000/-
- Washerman – Rs. 18,000/-
- Barber – Rs. 18,000/-
HQ MEG and Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Deptt to call all the candidates for written test, the Deptt at its discretion may restrict the number of candidates, to a reasonable limit on the basis of marks obtained in the examination for essential qualification given.
- Selection process will comprise of Written Test & Skill Test. Candidates who pass Written Exam will be issued with Call Up letter to appear in Skill Test for all categories. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criterion does not automatically entitle a person to be called for skill test. THE NUMBER OF CANDIDATES CALLED FOR SKILL TEST MAY BE RESTRICTED TO 10 TIMES OF NUMBER OF VACANCIES based on the merit/marks obtained in the written test.
- For LDC only The candidates applying for LDC will undergo Typing Test on computer as their skill test. Skill Test/Trade Test will be qualifying in nature and overall merit will be based on marks of written test only, except for the vac/posts reserved for Meritorious Sports Persons where skill test comprising of sports trials and achievement in the concerned sports (winning of medals & participation at various level) may involve award of marks and merit drawn on the basis of performance in written test & skill test as per discretion of appointing authority.
How to apply for HQ MEG and Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2022?
- All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the filled application form along with requirements through postal on or before 18 February 2022.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
- The Civilian Establishment Officer,
Civilian Recruitment Cell, HQ MEG 8 Centre,
Sivan Chetty Garden Post,
Bangalore – 560 042
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.