JVVNL Recruitment 2022 | Technical Helper III | 10th / ITI | 1512 Posts | Last Date : 28 February 2022 |
JVVNL Recruitment 2022 : Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Technical Helper III, The educational qualification should be 10th/ITI There are 1512 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 28 February 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL) Recruitment 2022
The State Power Distribution Companies, commonly known as DISCOMS, wholly owned by the Government of Rajasthan are engaged in the field of distribution of electricity in the State of Rajasthan.The main objective of these companies is to provide uninterrupted power supply and quality services to consumers in their respective area.
JVVNL Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organization Name :- Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL)
Position :- Technical Helper III
No. of Post :- 1512
For Non-TSP :
- JVVNL : 1035 Posts
- JdVVNL : 370 Posts
For TSP :
- AVVNL : 80 Posts
- JdVVNL : 27 Posts
- Candidate must possess the qualification of Secondary from RBSE/ CBSE or any equivalent Board along with ITT (NCVT / SCVT) / NAC or equivalent qualification in the trade of Electrician/ Lineman / SBA/ Wireman/ Power Electrician.
- Candidates on appointment will be initially appointed as “Probationer Trainee” for a period of two years and during period of Probation Training they will be paid fixed remuneration of Rs.13,500/- per month. On successful completion of Probation Training period, they will be fixed at minimum of Level-4 in Pay Matrix i.e. Rs.19,200/- per month.
Job Location :- Rajasthan
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2023) :-
- For General : 18 to 28 Years
Age Relaxation :
- 5 years in the case of candidate belonging to the SC, ST, Backward Classes — Non Creamy Layer (BC-NCL), More Backward Classes – Non Creamy Layer (MBC-NCL) and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS).
- The upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by 5 years in respect of Persons with Disabilities.
- For Ex-servicemen, the upper age limit shall be 50 years.
Selection Process :-
- The Selection Process Will Consist of Two Phases Pre & Main examinations.
Center Of Examination :-
- Jaipur, Kota, Ajmer,
Udaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Sriganganagar, Hanumangarh, Sikar and Alwar.
Application Fees :-
- UR (Gen.) if annual income of family is Rs. 2.50 Rs. Lakh or More : Rs. 1200/- (including OST)
- UR (Gen.) if annual income of family is less than Rs. Rs.2.50 Lakh/SC/ST/BC-Non Creamy Layer/MBC-Non Creamy Layer/EWS/PwBD(HH) : Rs. 1000/- (including OST)
How to Apply For JVVNL Recruitment 2022 ?
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 28 February 2022.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 09 February 2022
- Closing Date : 28 February 2022
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.