South East Central Railway Recruitment 2022 for Sports Quota | 21 Posts | 12th , ITI , B.Sc & Graduate | Last Date: 05 March 2022 |
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2022 – South East Central Railway has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Sports Quota. There are 21 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their Any Degree/ITI/12th in relevant field can apply for this jobs. The age limit of the candidates should be 18 to 25 years. The last date to apply for this recruitment is on 05 March 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
One of 18 railway zonal regions in India is South East Central Railway. The headquarter is located in Bilaspur and other division offices in Nagpur, Bilaspur, and Raipur. The South East Central Railway zone was incorporated on 20 September 1998. The regional hub of the South East Central Railway zone is located in Bilaspur railway station. Mumbai-Howrah and Mumbai-Katni-Bilaspur rail lines will be the main lines under SECR Zone.
Organisation Name :- South East Central Railway
SECR Recruitment 2022 for Sports Quota Details :
Job Role :- Sports Quota
Qualification :- 12th , ITI , B.Sc & Graduate
Total Vacancies :- 21
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Level 2 – 5
Job Location :- Bilaspur
Last Date :- 05 March 2022
- 12th Pass along with sports achievements -for non-technical posts. OR 10th with ITI Pass along with sports achievements -for technical posts. OR 10th Pass along with sports achievements. However, candidates
having 10th qualification will be considered only for Technician categories, and their training period will be 03years unless they pass ITI qualification in the relevant trade, in which case it will be 06 months.
- Graduation in any subject along with sports achievements. OR 1St Year B.Sc. (Physics) or 12th (+2stage) in Science (Physics or Maths) Pass along with sports achievements or 12th (+2stage) with Stenography (Hindi or English as per scheduled standards for recruitment in Rlys.), along with sports achievements.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university, along with sports achievements.
Age Limit :
- For General – 18 to 25 years
Total Vacancies: 21 Posts
- Group ‘C’ – (6th CPC’s Pay band- 5200 – 20,200 )
SECR Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on performance in sports trials and documents verification to be conducted and finalized by a nominated selection committee. The venue and date for trials, documents verification etc. will be intimated through the website only to the eligible candidates.
- General: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/EWS/Women – Rs. 250/-
How to apply for SECR Recruitment 2022?
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 05 March 2021.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.