Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2022 for Trade Apprentice | 10th,12th & ITI | 96 Posts | Last Date: 21 May 2022 |
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2022 : Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), a public sector undertaking under the administrative control of the Ministry of Mines, was incorporated on 9th November 1967.
It has the distinction of being the nation’s only vertically integrated copper producing company as it manufactures copper right from the stage of mining to beneficiation, smelting, refining and casting of refined copper metal into downstream saleable products.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
Position :- Trade Apprentice
No. Of Post :- 96
- Electrician – 22 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 02 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 11 Posts
- Welder (G&E) – 14 Posts
- Fitter – 14 Posts
- Turner / Machinist – 06 Posts
- AC and Refrigeration Mechanic – 02 Posts
- Draughtsman Mechanical – 03 Posts
- Draughtsman Civil – 03 Posts
- Surveyor – 05 Posts
- Carpenter- 03 Posts
- Plumber – 02 Posts
- Mason (Building Constructor) – 01 Post
- Shotfirer/Blaster (Fresher) – 05 Posts
- Mate (Mines) – Fresher – 05 Posts
- The candidate must be ITI passed from the respective trade and must be recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
- The candidates who have passed ITI prior to the year 2018 should attach an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper sworn-in before a Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training from anywhere earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- The maximum age limit of candidate is 25 years as on 01.04.2022.
- Relaxation of 5 years is admissible for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer Certificate) and 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates in the upper age limit. All govt. guidelines on the matter will be observed.
Salary :- As per Govt. Norms
Job Location :- Balaghat
Selection Process :-
- Selection of candidates for engagement as Trade Apprentices shall be made through multiple choice written test of eligible shortlisted candidates. Company reserves the right ti shortlist candidates for written test, if the number of applications for all or any trade is very large, in that case criteria to shortlist will be marks obtained in technical qualification.
- The candidate who is shortlisted on the basis of written test will have to confirm to the standards of physical fitness as prescribed for engagement as trade apprentices.
- No weightage shall be given for those with higher qualification.
- Date and venue of Written Test: – The likely date of written test is 31.07.2022 and venue will be at DAV HCL Public School, Malanjkhand; Malanjkhand Copper Project, District- Balaghat (Madhya Pradesh) – 481116.
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply For Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2022 :-
- Candidates should register themselves for apprenticeship in Government of India portal (www.aprrenticeship.gov.in) and select Hindustan Copper Limited, Malanjkhand Copper Project for undergoing training with HCL. Last date on or before 21 May 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details :- Click here
Registration Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.