IOCL Recruitment 2022 for Junior Technical Assistant IV, Junior Quality Control Analyst IV | ITI , Diploma & B.Sc. | 6 Posts | Last Date: 12 May 2022 |
IOCL Recruitment 2022 : Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Indian Oil main business has been refining, transportation, and marketing of petroleum products. Indian Oil plays a significant role in fuelling the socio-economic development of the country. It is recognized as one of India’s most valuable companies with a turnover of Rs.6,05,924 crore and a net profit of Rs.16,894 crore in 2018-2019.
It is planned to expand its business operations abroad through its overseas establishments in Sri Lanka, Mauritius, the UAE, Singapore, USA, Myanmar, and Bangladesh.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
Position :- Junior Technical Assistant IV, Junior Quality Control Analyst IV
Qualification :- ITI, Diploma & B. Sc
Salary :- Not disclosed
Job Location :- Bongaigaon
Application Last Date :- 12 May 2022
Position / No. Of Post :- 06
- Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Mechanical) – 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) – 01 Post
- Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV – 04 Posts
Qualification / Experience :-
Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Mechanical):
- Qualification (Only Regular Full Time Recognised Courses from Indian Universities/ Institutes): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for PwBD candidates. Or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with Pass class.
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in maintenance/ overhauling of rotary equipment such as Compressors, Gas/ Steam Turbines, Boilers, Columns, Valves, Pumps, Mechanical Seals / Dry gas seals, Bearings (Journal / Anti-friction), Safety valves, etc; in Petroleum Refinery / Petro-chemical / Heavy Chemical / Fertilizer/ Power Plants/ large industrial establishment
Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Instrumentation):
- Qualification (Only Regular Full Time Recognised Courses from Indian Universities/ Institutes): 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for PwBD candidates.
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Maintenance of Modern instrumentation control system like DCS, PLC with electronic field instrumentation, Control Valve, Smart Positioners, loop configuration, online Analyzers condition monitoring, cabling, earthing etc., in a Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemicals / Heavy Chemical/ Fertilizers / Power Plants / Gas Processing Industry / large industrial establishment
Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV:
- Qualification (Only Regular Full Time Recognised Courses from Indian Universities/ Institutes): B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General/OBC/SC candidates & 45% in case of ST / PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in handling instruments like HPLC, XRF, WDXRF, GC, ICAP, AAS, Auto Analyzers, Flash Points, etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petro-chemical/ Heavy Chemical/Gas Processing Industry/ Fertilizers/ Power Plants/ large industrial establishmen
Age Limit :-
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General candidates as on 30-04-2022
Selection Process :-
- The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT will be of qualifying nature.
- A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions.
- Written Test will be conducted at the location of Refinery Unit. Exact venue details will be communicated through the Admit Card.
- Admit cards for Written Test will be issued to all prima-facie eligible candidates on the basis of the details furnished in Online-Application form and submission of application fees (applicable for UR, EWS & OBC Category candidates). Scrutiny of documents submitted by the candidates will be carried out post Written Test.
Application Fee :-
- General, EWS and OBC (NCL) candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) as application fee (non-refundable) through SBI e- collect only. The bank charges, as applicable, have to be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply IOCL Recruitment 2022 :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 12 May 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.