NWDA Recruitment 2022 | Junior Engineer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer | 12th , Diploma & Degree Pass | 7 Posts | Last Date: 23 May 2022 |
NWDA Recruitment 2022 : The National Water Development Agency (NWDA), was set up in July 1982 as Autonomous Society under the societies registration act 1860, to carry out the water balance and other studies on a scientific and realistic basis for optimum utilization of water resources of the Peninsular river system for preparation of feasibility reports and thus to give concrete shape to Peninsular river development component of National perspective plan prepared by Central Water Commission and the then Ministry of Irrigation (now Ministry of Jal Shakti, Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation(DoWR, RD& GR)). In the year 1990, NWDA was also entrusted with the task of Himalayan Component of National Perspective Plan. In 2006, it was decided that NWDA will explore the feasibility of intra-states links and to take up the work for preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) of river link proposals under National Perspective Plan (NPP).
The functions of NWDA were further modified vide MoWR resolution dated 19.05.2011 to undertake the work of preparation of DPRs of intra-State links. Recently on 7th Oct, 2016 the functions of NWDA were further modified to undertake implementation of ILR projects and completion of water resources projects under Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (PMKSY) and to act as a repository of borrowed fund or loan from Banks / other institutions for the execution of projects.
NWDA Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- The National Water Development Agency (NWDA)
Qualification :- 12th , Diploma & Degree
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Job Location :- Across India
Salary :- Rs. 25,500 – 1,12,400/ month
Application Last Date :- 23 May 2022
Position / No. Of Post :- 07
- Junior Engineer : 2 posts
- Junior Accountant : 1 post
- Upper Division Clerk : 1 post
- Stenographer : 3 posts
Educational Qualification :-
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent.
- Desirable: Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent
- Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institute.
- Desirable: Three years experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government office/PSU/Autonomous Body/Statutory Body/Reputed Private Organisation.
Upper Division Clerk :
- Degree of a recognized University.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer operating systems, MS Word, Office, Excel, Power Point &Internet
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board/University.
- Skill(Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm
Age Limit :-
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should be 18 – 27 years.
- Junior Engineer : Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/ month
- Junior Accountant : Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/ month
- Upper Division Clerk : Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/ month
- Stenographer : Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/ month
Selection Process :-
The Selection will be made two stages through Computer Based Online Test for all posts. Details are given below:-
First stage :
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 2 hours (120 Minutes)
- 100 questions.
Second stage :
- In the case of UR and OBC, Candidates will be shortlisted by 50 times of the vacancy while 100 times of the vacancy for SC/ST candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for Documents verification (in original). If the candidate fails to appear for documents verification on the specific date and time, it will be presumed that the candidate is not interested in the post and his/her candidature is liable for rejection, without any further notice.
- Thereafter candidates for all the posts will be appeared a Computer Based Test (50 questions in 60 minutes) again.
- Rank position will be prepared based on the score secured by the candidates in the Second Stage Computer Based Test.
- For the post of Stenographer Grade-II, candidates will be appeared in the Skill Test (Shorthand/Typing), which is a qualifying in nature and 7% mistake will be allowed in the Skill Test for all the reserved candidates
Application Fee :-
- General & OBC : Rs.840/-
- SC, ST, Women, EWS, PWD: Rs.500/
How to Apply For NWDA Recruitment 2022 :-
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online on the official website of NWDA given below on or before 23 May 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details :– Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.