South East Central Railway Recruitment 2022 for Apprentice | ITI | 1603 Posts | Last Date: 03 June 2022 |
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2022 : In recognition to persistent public demands, a new Railway Zone, with its Headquarters at Bilaspur, was inaugurated by Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee on 20th Sep’ 1998 One of 18 railway zonal regions in India is South East Central Railway. The headquarter is located in Bilaspur and other division offices in Nagpur, Bilaspur, and Raipur.The South East Central Railway zone was incorporated on 20 September 1998. The regional hub of the South East Central Railway zone is located in Bilaspur railway station. Mumbai-Howrah and Mumbai-Katni-Bilaspur rail lines will be the main lines under SECR Zone.
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- South East Central Railway (SECR)
Experience :- Freshers
Application Fee :- Nil
Salary :- As per provisions of Apprentice Act. 1961
Job Location :- Nagpur, Motibagh
Application Starting Date :- 04 May 2022
Application Last Date :- 03 June 2022
Position & No. Of Post :-
- Candidates should have completed 10th standard under 10+2 of education or its equivalent with minimum 50% of marks. Applicant should have completed ITI course from recognized University.
Age Limit :-
- Apprentice – 15 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- For PH Candidates: 10 Years
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who applied. Merit list will be prepared with matriculation mark and ITI Marks. If 2 candidates got same mark then candidates with older age will preferred.
How to Apply For South East Central Railway Recruitment 2022 :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 03 June 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.