UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Engineer | 125 Posts | Last Date: 14 June 2022 |
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022 – Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (UPRVUNL) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer for 125 vacancies.
Candidates with the educational background of B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts through online on or before 14 June 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022 Details for Assistant Engineer:
Job Role :- Assistant Engineer
Qualification :- B.E/B.Tech
Total Vacancies :- 125
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-Month
Job Location :- Lucknow
Last Date :- 14 June 2022
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022 – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification :-
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Production & Industrial Engineering / Thermal Engineering / Mechanical & Automation Engineering / Power Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering / Power Electronics / Power Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics & Power Engineering / Power Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology OR Degree in Civil / Construction Engineering
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022) :-
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
UPRVUNL Post wise vacancies :-
AE E&M Cadre
- Mechanical- 62 Posts
- Electrical – 29 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation – 17 Posts
- Computer Science- 05 Posts
- Civil – 12 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-Month
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :-
- Selection of candidates will be through Computer Based Test (CBT) and Interview.
Application Fee :-
- Others: Rs.1180/-
- SC/ ST (Residents of UP): Rs.826/-
How to Apply for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on the official website of UPRVUNL website on or before 14 June 2022.
For More Details :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.