Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 for Apprentices | 10th,12th & ITI Pass | 5636 Posts | Last Date: 30 June 2022 |
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 : The Northeast Frontier Railway (abbreviated NFR), is one of the 18 railway zones of the Indian Railways. It is headquartered in Maligaon, Guwahati in the state of Assam, and responsible for operation and expansion of rail network all across Northeastern states and some districts of eastern Bihar and northern West Bengal.
Northeast Frontier Railway is divided into 5 divisions, Katihar railway division, Alipurduar railway division Lumding railway division, Rangiya railway division,Tinsukia railway division Each of these divisions is headed by a Divisional Railway Manager, a Senior Administrative Grade officer of the rank of Joint Secretary to Government of India.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)
Position :- Apprentices
No. Of Post :- 5636
- UNITS (Divisions/ Workshops):
- Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop – 919 Posts
- Alipurduar (APDJ) – 522 Posts
- Rangiya (RNY)- 551 Posts
- Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG – 1140 Posts
- Tinsukia (TSK) – 547 Posts
- New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN – 1110 Posts
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS) – 847 Posts
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training
- Copies of mark sheet & pass certificates of matriculation (10thstd), provisional certificate/National trade certificate (NTC) certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT in the case of ITI and ITI Final Mark-Sheet must be uploaded. Mere completion of course is not sufficient.
- Candidates should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of notification and ITI pass certificate/NTC/STC should be available with them.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :- 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01/04/2022 .
- The candidates finally engaged will be provided Stipends at the prescribed rate as per the provision
Job Location :- Bongaigaon, Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Katihar, Alipurduar
Selection Process Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 :-
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared (trade wise, unit-wise, community-wise).
- The merit list in each unit will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done
- The panel will be on the basis of average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects like best of five etc.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, average marks mentioned in consolidated statement of marks for all semesters of the trade applied/marks mentioned in the provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT, will only be reckoned
Application Fee :-
- Application fees (Non-refundable) –Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only)
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process as under:
How to Apply Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 :-
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/NFR website www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIODATA etc. carefully.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date :- 01 June 2022
- Closing Date :- 30 June 2022
More details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.