ECIL Recruitment 2022 | Tradesman, LDC, Driver |10th,12th,ITI & Graduate | 55 Posts | Last Date: 25 June 2022 |
Organization Name :- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
ECIL Recruitment 2022 : Electronics Corporation of India Limited was established on 11 April 1967 under the Department of Atomic Energy. ECIL was interested in the Design, Development, Manufacture, and Marketing of several products.
The company plays a very significant role in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. The vision of the ECIL is “self-reliance in strategic electronics”. Candidates who looking for ECIL Jobs can checkout the ECIL Careers website.
Organization Website :- www.ecil.co.in
Position / No. Of Post :- 55
- Tradesman-B – 40 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 11 Posts
- Light Vehicle Driver – 04 Posts
Job Location :- Hyderabad
Salary :- Rs. 20,480/- pm
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Qualification :-
- Matriculation/SSC or its equivalent plus ITI certificate (NTC) with NAC or Matriculation/SSC or its equivalent plus ITI certificate (NTC) with one-year relevant experience in manufacturing processes.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- The applicant should be a Graduate with minimum 50% marks with typewriting speed of 40 wpm and should have a certificate in PC operation.
Light Vehicle Driver:
- The applicant should have Matriculation/SSC with a valid Driving license for light and heavy motors vehicles.
- The candidates should possess minimum 03 years experience of driving light and heavy motors vehicle and should have knowledge of Motor mechanisms (able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
Age Limit :-
- The maximum age limit for Tradesman and LDC posts is 28 Years, while the maximum age limit for the Driver post is 30 Years.
- The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 25.6.2022. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
- Tradesman-B – Wg-1i0)-Pay Scale Rs.20,480/- With Annual Increment 3%
- Lower Division Clerk (Ldc) – Wg-Il Grade (Scale Rs. 20,480/- With Annual Increment @ 3%).
- Light Vehicle Driver – Grade (Scale Rs. 18,500/- With Annual Increment 3%) Aatio 2 Eydedienge
Selection Process ECIL Recruitment 2022 :-
- Written Test/Document Verification Driving test: Will be communicated through mail/ Website: http://careers.ecil.co.in only to the shortlisted candidates.
Application Fee :- Not Specified
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 04 June 2022
- Closing Date : 25 June 2022
How to Apply For ECIL Recruitment 2022 :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or 25 June 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.