Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022 for Draftsman, Assistant,Welder Cum Fitter, Shipwright Wood , Assistant Engineer | B.A, BCA, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, ITI, PG Diploma | 274 Posts | Last Date: 13 June 2022 |
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022 : Cochin Shipyard Limited In India, it has the largest shipbuilding and maintenance Company. It was founded in 1972. Headquarters is in Kochi, India. It provides services in Ship design, Shipbuilding and Ship repair.
Their products are Tankers, Bulk carriers, Platform supply vessels, Patrol boats and diving support vessels. It also trains engineering graduates in the field of Marine Engineering.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Cochin Shipyard Limited
Position / No. Of Post :- 261
- Senior Ship Draftsman (Mechanical) – 10 Posts
- Senior Ship Draftsman (Electrical) – 04 Posts
- Senior Ship Draftsman (Electronics) – 01 Post
- Senior Ship Draftsman (Instrumentation) – 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant (Mechanical) 02 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant (Electronics) – 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant (ABAP) – 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Mechanical) – 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical) – 01 Post
- Store Keeper – 04 Posts
- Junior Commercial Assistant – 02 Posts
- Assistant – 07 Posts
- Welder Cum Fitter (Welder/Welder (Gas & Electric) – 108 Posts
- Welder Cum Fitter (Plumber) – 40 Posts
- Welder Cum Fitter (Mechanic Motor Vehicle/ Mechanic Diesel) – 08 Posts
- Welder Cum Fitter (Fitter) – 09 Posts
- Welder Cum Fitter (Sheet Metal Worker) – 41 Posts
- Fitter (Electrical) – 10 Posts
- Fitter (Electronics) – 06 Posts
- Shipwright Wood – 03 Posts
Educational Qualification For Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022 :-
- Applicants who wish to apply for Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2022 have to check for the qualification details as posted by the officials, According to the official notification the candidates must have completed B.A, BCA, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, ITI, PG Diploma. To get a detailed description of the qualification, kindly visit the official notification which is provided below.
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Age Limit :-
- The upper age limit prescribed for the posts shall not exceed 35 years as on 06 June 2022, i.e. applicants should be born on or after 07 June 1987.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates & 5 years for SC/ST candidates, in posts reserved for them.
- Age relaxation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Ex-servicemen shall be as per Government of India guidelines. However, in no case, age limit after applying all age relaxations shall exceed 50 years.
Salary :- Rs.22,500 – Rs.77,000 Per Month.
Job Location :- Kochi
Selection Process Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022 :-
- For the posts of Senior Ship Draftsman (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation), Welder Cum Fitter (Welder, Sheet Metal Worker, Plumber, Mechanic Diesel/Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Fitter), Fitter (Electrical), Fitter (Electronics) & Shipwright Wood:-
The method of selection shall include Phase I- Objective type online test and Phase II – Practical test as detailed under:-
- The Phase I Objective type online test shall consists of two parts General (Part A) and Trade/Discipline related (Part B). Part A comprises of General Knowledge, General English, Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude. The pattern of the question paper, number of questions and allotment of marks is detailed under:
- For the posts of Junior Technical Assistant (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, ABAP), Laboratory Assistant (Mechanical, Chemical), Store Keeper, Junior Commercial Assistant & Assistant
- The method of selection for the posts shall be through Objective Type Online test and Descriptive Type Online Test which shall be conducted out of 100 marks and marks awarded accordingly
- The Objective Type Online Test shall be of 75 Minutes duration comprising of 70 Multiple Choice Questions in the following areas. Each question carries one mark and there shall be no negative marks. The Descriptive type Online test shall be of 60 minutes duration. The details of Objective and Descriptive type test are as under:-
Objective Type Online Test:
- General Knowledge – 5 Marks
- Reasoning – 5 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 5 Marks
- General English – 5 Marks
- Discipline related – 50 Marks
Descriptive Type Online Test:
- Discipline related – 30 Marks
- Total – 100 marks
Application Fee :-
- Application fee of ` 400/- (Non – refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking/Wallets/ UPI etc) which can be accessed through our Online application facility from 14 May 2022 to 06 June 2022. No other mode of payment shall be accepted.
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) need not pay application fee. They are exempted from payment of application fee
How to Apply Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022 :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 06 June 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details :- Click here
Date Extended Notice :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.