UPPSC Recruitment 2022 for Mines Inspector | Diploma Pass | 55 Posts | Last Date: 04 July 2022 |
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 : The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (Uttar Pradesh Lōk Sēvā Āyōg), commonly abbreviated as UPPSC, is Uttar Pradesh’s state agency for recruitment of all the entry-level appointments to the various Group A and Group B Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India.
Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) came into existence on 1 April 1937, with the main aim of recruiting candidates to various services in the state. The commission is regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Uttar Pradesh Public Service (UPPSC)
Position :- Mines Inspector
No. Of Post :- 55
- Three years Diploma in Mining Engineering from an Institution recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Preferential: Other things being equal such candidates shall be given preference who (1) have served for a minimum period of two years in Territorial Army or (2) have obtained “B” certificate of N.C.C.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :- 21 years to 40 years
Salary :- Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400/-
Job Location :- Uttar Pradesh
Selection Process For UPPSC Recruitment :-
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview. On the basis of the Preliminary Examination, fifteen times candidates to the number of vacancies, shall be declared qualified for the Main Examination.
- In the Preliminary Examination for the objective type Question papers, penalty (Negative Marking) shall be imposed for wrong answers
- given by the candidates which is as follows– There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Preliminary Examination :
- The exam would be of two hours duration. The objective-type questions would be asked for UPPSC Mines Inspector Exam 2022.
- Each question would be of two marks and the total marks for the exam would be 300.
Application Fee For UPPSC Recruitment 2022 :-
- UR/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.125/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Rs.65/-
- Handicapped Candidates: Rs.25/-
How to Apply For UPPSC Recruitment 2022 :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 04 July 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.