MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Manager/Senior Manager | Last Date: 15 June 2022 |
MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 : Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd (MIDHANI) has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager/Senior Manager in relevant fields. There are a total of 03 vacancies to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates can apply through online on or before 15 June 2022. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/MBA/PG Diploma. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, is a specialized metals and metal alloys manufacturing facility in India, located in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is a Public Sector Undertaking, under the administrative control of Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. MIDHANI’s Joint Venture proposal with NALCO for setting up Aluminium Alloy Plant at Nellore, Andhra Pradesh is also moving in positive direction with respect to Government approvals. MIDHANI’s vision is to be multi-national company within 2-3 years.
MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 Details :
Job Role :- Assistant Manager/Senior Manager
Qualification :- B.E/ B.Tech/MBA/PG Diploma
Total Vacancies :- 03
Salary :- Rs.40,000-2,00,000/-
Experience :- Experienced
Job Location :- Rohtak
Last Date :- 15 June 2022
Educational Qualification For MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 :-
Assistant Manager (Civil) :
- 60% of marks in B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering. Experience: Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in construction and maintenance works
Assistant Manager (Materials Management) :
- 60% of marks in BE/B.Tech and MBA preferably in Materials Management / PG Diploma in Materials Management. Degree in law preferred. Experience: Should have minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in relevant area. Candidates with experience of ERP environment in Materials Management will be preferred.
Senior Manager (Purchase) :
- Degree in Engg/ Technology with minimum of 60% marks and MBA with specialization in Materials Management/ Production Management/ Operation Management/ Supply Chain Management from a recognized institution/ University or PG Diploma (Materials Management). Experience: Minimum experience of 10 years after Graduation of which; -Minimum 4 yrs in Materials Management or Purchase; and -Minimum 2 yrs in Material Management or Purchase after MBA/ PG Diploma.
Age Limit :-
- Assistant Manager (Civil) – 30 years
- Assistant Manager (Materials Management) – 30 years
- Senior Manager (Purchase) – 45 years
Total Vacancies :-
- Assistant Manager (Civil) – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager (Materials Management) – 1 Post
- Senior Manager (Purchase) – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager (Civil) – Rs. 40,000-3%-1,40,000/-
- Assistant Manager (Materials Management) – Rs. 40,000-3%-1,40,000/-
- Senior Manager (Purchase) – Rs. 70,000-3%-2,00,000/-
Selection Process for MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 :-
- Selection process for all the posts will be preferably through interview. However, if the numbers of applicants are more, written test may also be conducted. Medium of written test will be in English only.
Application Fees :-
- The application fees for the above mentioned posts is Rs.100
- The payment should be made online using the debit card / credit card / net banking
NOTE :- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ESM category are not required to pay the application fee.
How to Apply For MIDHANI Recruitment 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates should apply through online by logging on to MIDHANI website given below on or before 15 June 2022.
For More Details :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.