NPCIL Recruitment 2022 | Trade Apprentices | ITI Pass | 50 Posts | Last Date : 16th June 2022 |
Organization Name :- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL is a public sector industry which comes into existence in the year 1987. It functioning under the Department of Atomic Energy. The headquarter is located in Mumbai.
At present Nuclear Power Corporation has 21 nuclear reactors operation at seven locations. All nuclear power plants working under NPCIL industry is certified by the environmental management system.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organization Website :- www.npcilcareers.co.in
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Bulandshahr, U.P.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Stipend :-
- For those who have been engaged after one year of ITI course) – Rs. 7,700/-
- For those who have been engaged after two years of ITI course) – 8,855/-
Qualification :- ITI Pass Certificate in Respective Trades
Total Vacancies :- 50 Posts
- Fitter – 25 Posts
- Electrician – 13 Posts
- Electronic Mechanics – 12 Posts
Age Limit (as on 16.06.2022) For NPCIL Recruitment :-
- The age limit should be Not less than 16 years
- Maximum age limit is 24 years for General Candidates and EWS Candidates
Age Relaxation :
- SC – 5 years
- OBC (NCL) – 3 years
- PWBD – 10 years
Selection Process :-
- Preference will be given to the eligible local candidates living within 16 km radius of Narora Atomic Power Station, Narora, Dist. Bulandshahr, UP.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage obtained by the candidate in the respective ITI trade.
How to Apply For NPCIL Recruitment :-
- All the interested and eligible candidate should register in apprenticeship portal and apply through online on or before 16 June 2022.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.