HAL Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Apprentice | ITI Pass | Last Date : 30 June 2022 |
Organization Name :- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL)
HAL Recruitment 2022 : The HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940 more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964 more than 55 years ago. Headquarters are Bangalore, Karnataka, and India.
The chairman and Managing director of the HAL are Mr R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is the type of State-owned enterprise.
HAL Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organization Website :- www.hal-india.co.in
Position :- Apprentice
Job Location :- Lucknow
HAL Recruitment 2022 Stipend :-
- As Per Govt Norms
Educational Qualification For HAL Recruitment 2022 :-
- ITI candidates having National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training)/ SCVT (State Council of Vocational Training) from Government/ Affiliated Institutes.
following Trades :
- Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Welder, Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electroplater, Refrigeration/AC, Draughtsman Mechanical, COPA/PASAA.
- Candidates must have passed ITI in year 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- Candidate should possess Pass Certificate as on date of
- Candidates with status “Appearing” or “Result Awaited” shall not be considered eligible to apply.
- Candidates with pending Back Papers or whose Supplementary Exam results are awaited will also be not considered eligible.
Age Limit :-
- Candidates should not be above 27 years as on 30/06/2022
- Relaxation of 5 years in age for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years to Disabled candidates in respective category is admissible)
- Stipend will be payable to Trade (ITI) Apprentices as per Apprentices Act 1961.
Required Documents :-
- Copy of SSLC Marks Card.
- Copy of ITI Mark sheets/ self attested internet downloaded result sheets.
- Copy of NTC (National Trade Certificate)
- Copy of Caste Certificate / PWD Certificate/Armed personnel Certificate.
- Copy of the Aadhar card and PAN card.
- Copy of NCVT MIS portal Registration.
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply For HAL Recruitment 2022 :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or 30 June 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
Official Notification :- Click here
Registration Link :- Click here
Apply Now :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer:- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.