RRCAT Recruitment 2022 for Driver/Driver–cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman | 08 Posts | Last Date: 19 July 2022 |
RRCAT Recruitment 2022 – Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology has invites the online job application for the post of Driver/Driver–cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A for 08 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10th/12th in respective field are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test/interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 19 July 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology – RRCAT was the parent organisation of the department of atomic energy by the government of India. The purpose of this centre is to engage in nuclear physics and R&D in non-nuclear research in the area of lasers and related technologies
RRCAT Recruitment 2022 Details :
Job Role :- Driver/Driver–cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman
Job Category :- Central Govt. Jobs
Qualification :- 10th/12th
Total Vacancies :- 08
Experience :- Experienced
Stipend :- Rs.19,900 – 21,700/- month
Job location :- Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
Last Date :- 19 July 2022
Official Website :- www.rrcat.gov.in
Education Qualification :-
- Tenth pass; Possession of a valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles; Knowledge of motor mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle); Consolidated experience in driving a light and heavy vehicle for at least 3 years. Desirable: Possession of a valid driving licence to drive two wheelers.
Driver–cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman :
- HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks + valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one year Driving experience + Certificate course in Fire Fighting equipments such as Fire Extinguisher etc from the State Fire Training Centre.
Age Limit :-
- Driver – 18 to 27 years
- Driver–cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman – 18 to 27 years
Total Vacancies :-
- Driver – 06 Posts
- Driver–cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman – 02 Posts
- Driver – Rs.19900/-
- Driver–cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman – Rs.21700/-
RRCAT Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :-
- For Driver, Level 1 Test Written Test – General Awareness, General Intelligence, Elementary Math and General English & Hindi. Driving Techniques & Motor car Mechanism aimed at testing knowledge of driving skills and procedures, duties of drivers, fuel efficiency and economy, basic maintenance of the vehicle, servicing, emergency handling techniques, tools and documents required with the vehicle, types of vehicles, traffic rules and regulations, ability to recognize traffic signals, traffic signs, hand signals and road markings, simple queries about the assemblies of vehicle systems etc.
- Candidates in the ratio of 1:20 will be shortlisted for Level-2. However, lowest cut-off shall not be fixed below 50% for Unreserved category and 40% for Reserved category. Level 2 Test Driving Test. Driving test aimed at testing the driving skills and knowledge of motor driving, motor mechanics and traffic rules & regulation. Final selection will be based on 40% marks scored in Level-1 and 60% marks scored in Level-2 by the candidate.
- For Driver –cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A, Stage-1 : The applicant who fulfil the requirement will be called for assessment of Physical Test Standard: No deformity, Height : 165 cms (minimum), Weight : 50 Kgs (minimum), Chest : 81 cms (minimum), Chest : minimum 86 cms (expansion), Vision : 6/6, without wearing glasses or any other aid. Night blindness shall be disqualification.
- Those who meet the Physical Standard and driving test will require to undergo Physical Assessment Test. Stage-2 : The candidates who have qualified Physical Assessment test followed by Driving Test will be permitted for Stage-2 of Examination. In Stage-2 screening examination will be held to shortlist candidates.
- Examination shall comprise 50 Multiple Choice Questions (Choice of four answers) of one hour duration in the following proportion :
Mathematics : 20 questions, Science : 20 questions, General Awareness : 10 questions. ‘3’ marks will be awarded for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer
- All candidates with <40% will be screened out. Stage-3 : All candidates screened in Stage 2 will undertake an advanced test related to their course. The test will comprise 50 Multiple Choice Questions (Choice of four answers) related with course. ‘3’ marks awarded for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark deducted for each incorrect answer. Test will be of two hours duration All candidates with <30% will be screened out.
How to Apply For RRCAT Recruitment 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 19 July 2022.
For More Details :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.