GRSE Recruitment 2022 for Supervisor/Design Assistant | Any Degree/Diploma | 58 Posts | Last Date: 28 July 2022 |
About GRSE : The origin of GRSE dates back to 1884. Initially the company was engaged in the business of operating shipbuilding and repair workshops as an unincorporated entity. It was incorporated as “Garden Reach Workshops Limited” on February 26, 1934 under the Companies Act, 1913 with the Registrar of Companies, Calcutta. It was named “Garden Reach Workshops Private Limited” on November 5, 1957.
The organization was nationalised in 1960 and was soon brought under the fold of Ministry of Defence. Since then the share capital of the company is wholly owned by the President of India along with its nominees from time to time.Following the government acquisition the company name was changed to “Garden Reach Workshops Limited” on November 30, 1961. The name was again changed to “Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited” on December 31, 1976, following the certificate of incorporation issued by the Registrar of Companies, West Bengal.
GRSE Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd (GRSE)
GRSE Recruitment 2022 Position / No. Of Post :
- Supervisor – 33 Posts
- Engine Technician-8 Posts
- Design Assistant-17 Posts
GRSE Recruitment 2022 Qualification/ Experience :
Supervisor (S-1 Grade)
- Graduate with Diploma/ PG Diploma having minimum 1-year duration or equivalent in Computer/ IT/ Networking etc. or Bachelor in Computer Application/Bachelor in Computer Science
- 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in both Graduation and Diploma/PG Diploma Eqv./BCA/BCS (as applicable)
- Graduate in any Discipline with Diploma/PG Diploma (having minimum 01 year duration) in Finance or equivalent OR (b) CMA (Inter)/ CA (Inter) OR (c) M.Com.
- 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in both Graduation and Diploma/PG Diploma/M.Com.
- Graduate in any discipline with LLB from a University/ institution recognized by Bar Council of India
- 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA in both Graduation and LLB
Engine Technician(S-1 Grade):
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering/Production Engineering or equivalent
- 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% marks or equivalent CGPA for SC/ST/OBC)
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication or equivalent
- 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% marks or equivalent CGPA for OBC/PwBD)
- Diploma in Chemical Engg./ Paint Technology or equivalent
- 60% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- 55% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Diploma in Naval Architecture/ Shipbuilding/ Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering/ Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering or equivalent/ B Sc. (Shipbuilding & Repair)
- 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% marks or equivalent CGPA for OBC/SC)
Admin & HR:
- Graduate in any Discipline with Diploma/PG Diploma (having minimum 01 year duration) or equivalent in relevant discipline like HRM/ HRD/ IR/ Labour Welfare/ Labour Laws/ Training & Development etc. OR Bachelor of Business Administration / Bachelor of Business Management
- 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwBD) or equivalent CGPA in both Graduation and Diploma/ PG Diploma, BBA, BBM (as applicable)
- Diploma in Engineering with Diploma/ Graduate Diploma/ PG Diploma in Material Management/ Supply Chain Management/ Logistic Management (having minimum 01 year duration) or equivalent OR
- Graduate in any Discipline with Diploma/ Graduate Diploma/ PG Diploma in Material Management/ Supply Chain Management/ Logistic Management (having minimum 01 year duration) or equivalent
- 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in both Graduation/ Diploma in Engg (as applicable) and Diploma/Graduate Diploma/ PG Diploma in Material Management/ Supply Chain Management/ Logistic Management
- Diploma in Pharmacy or equivalent 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% marks or equivalent CGPA for SC/OBC/PwBD)
Design Assistant (S-1 Grade)
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering or equivalent
- 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% marks or equivalent CGPA for C/OBC/ PwBD).Knowledge of AutoCAD is must for Design Assistant
Maximum Age Limit(As on 1 July 2022):-
- For General – 28 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST & OBC candidates as per prevailing Govt. rules
GRSE Recruitment 2022 Salary :
- Supervisor – Rs.23800-3%-83300/-
- Design Assistant Supervisor- Rs.23800-3%-83300/-
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process For GRSE Recruitment :
SUPERVISOR – (S1): The method of selection will be based on Written Test of 100 marks. Written test will be held in Kolkata. Based on the number of responses the test center may be changed as per the discretion of the Management:-
GRSE Recruitment 2022 Application Fee :
- Application fee is Rs. 400/- which can be remitted through online mode (Payment Gateway) or through Bank Challan. In case application fee is deposited through Bank Challan mode at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by applicants, Bank charges of Rs.71/- extra (Total fees 471/-)will be applicable.
- Applicants belonging to SC /ST/ PwBD / Internal Candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply For GRSE Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website latest by 28 July 2022 and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 6 August 2022.
- Post Box No. 3076,
New Delhi – 110003
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details & Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.