RITES Recruitment 2022 | Graduate/ Diploma / Trade Apprentices | 91 Posts | Last Date : 30 July 2022 |
Organization Name :- Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
RITES Recruitment 2022 : Rail India Technical and Economic Service: RITES is a Government of India Enterprise for Engineering Construction in the field of transport and infrastructure.RITES founded in 1974 and its headquartered at Gurgaon. It provides consultancy services for rail transport to India and abroad.
RITES serves services in Railways, Highways, Equipment Export, Urban Transport, Airports, Ports & Waterways, Urban Planning, Ropeways.RITES has Miniratna status and ISO 9001:2008 certificate.RITES provided consulting and planning to the various countries.
RITES Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organization Website :- www.rites.com
Positions :- Graduate/ Diploma / Trade Apprentices
Job Location :- Gurgaon
Stipend RITES Recruitment 2022 :
- For Graduate Apprentice: Rs.14,000/-
- For Diploma Apprentice: Rs.12,000/-
- For Trade Apprentice: Rs.10,000/-
Qualification For RITES Recruitment 2022 :
- Candidates should possess four years’ full-time degree in Engineering (three years Graduation in case of Non-Engineering Graduates viz., BA/BBA/B Com) or three years full-time Engineering Diploma or ITI Pass (Full Time) from NCVT/SCVT in the trades mentioned from recognized by UGC & AICTE, State Govt/ GOI.
- The qualification prescribed from a recognized University/institute in relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for General & EWS candidates and 50% marks in aggregate in case of OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
Total Vacancies For RITES Recruitment 2022 :
- Graduate Apprentice- 72 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice – 10 Posts
- Trade Apprentice- 09 Posts
Selection Process For RITES Recruitment :
- Selection shall be based upon interview and panel shall be drawn on the basis of marks secured in the interview
How to Apply For RITES Recruitment 2022 ?
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal(For Engineering/Diploma) & Graduate BA, BBA/B Com pass candidates must be registered on National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal latest by 30 July 2022 .Cndidates need to carry Duly filled in Application form (Typed/Written by hand in Capital Letters Only) attached as Annexure II with photograph pasted thereon (Original copy of the same is required at the time of selection, if called)
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Links :-
For Engineering/Diploma Degree (BOAT’s Web Portal) :- Click here
For ITI Candidates (Apprenticeship Portal) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.