BARC Recruitment 2022 for Stenographer/Driver | Stenographer /Driver /Work Assistant | 10th Pass | 89 Posts | Last Date: 31 July 2022 |
About BARC : Dr. Homi Jehangir Bhabha conceived the Nuclear Program in India. Dr Bhabha established the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) for carrying out nuclear science research in 1945. To intensify the effort to exploit nuclear energy for the benefit of the nation, Dr Bhabha established the Atomic Energy Establishment, Trombay (AEET) in January 1954 for multidisciplinary research program essential for the ambitious nuclear program of India. After the sad demise of Bhabha in 1966, AEET was renamed Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
Dr. Bhabha established the BARC Training School to cater to the manpower needs of the expanding atomic energy research and development program. In Bhabha’s own words “When Nuclear Energy has been successfully applied for power production in, say a couple of decades from now, India will not have to look abroad for its experts but will find them ready at hand”. Dr Bhabha emphasized on self-reliance in all the fields of nuclear science and engineering.
BARC Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre ( BARC )
BARC Recruitment 2022 Total Vacancies :
Position / No. Of Post :- 89
- Stenographer – 06 Posts
- Driver – 11 Posts
- Work Assistant-A – 72 Posts
Educational Qualification For BARC Recruitment 2022 :
Stenographer (Grade III):
- Matriculation (10th Std.) or equivalent with minimum of 50% marks. Minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English Stenography. Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- Pass in 10th standard (SSC). b) Possession of a valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles. c) Knowledge of motor mechanism and the candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles. d) Experience of driving a light vehicle for at least 3 years and heavy vehicle for at least 6 years.
- Pass in 10th standard (SSC).
Age Limit :- 18 to 27 years
BARC Recruitment 2022 Salary :
- Stenographer – Rs. 25,500/-
- Driver – Rs. 19,000/-
- Work Assistant – Rs. 18,000/-
Job Location :- Kalpakkam, Tarapur, Mumbau
Selection Process For BARC Recruitment 2022 :
- Level-1:Objective test of ONE hour duration covering General English, General Knowledge, General intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic). Marking Scheme: “3” marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Level-2:Stenography Skill Test Minimum qualifying standard for Level-1 Test 50% aggregate for General Category (UR) and 40% aggregate for OBC / SC / ST / PH. Empanelment criteria: Based on combined marks scored in Level 1 & 2
Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- Level-1:Objective test of ONE hour duration covering General English, General Knowledge, Arithmetic, Motor Vehicle Act. Marking Scheme: “3” marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Level-2: Driving Test. Minimum qualifying standard for Level-1 Test 50% marks for General Category (UR) and 40% marks for OBC/SC/ST. Empanelment criteria: Based on combined marks scored in Level 1 & 2. (Only those candidates qualifying in Level-1 written test will be called for Level-2 Driving Test.)
- Level-1:Preliminary Test: 50 multiple choice questions of ONE hour duration consisting of Mathematics (20 Questions), Science (20 Questions) and General Awareness (10 Questions). Marking Scheme: “3” marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Level-2– Advanced Test: Candidates qualifying in Level-1 Preliminary Test will be eligible for Advanced Test comprising 50 Objective Type questions of TWO hour duration consisting of Mathematics (15 Questions), Science (15 Questions), General Awareness (10 questions) and Basic English (10 Questions). Marking Scheme: “3” marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. Final Merit List shall be prepared based on the scores obtained in Level-2.
BARC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee :
- Mode of payment of the Application Fee through Online is Rs.100/-
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD, and Women & Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply For BARC Recruitment 2022 ?
- All the interested and eligible candidates apply for these positions online in the official website of BARC on or before 31 July 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.