Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Apprenticeship | 230 Posts | Last Date : 23 September 2022 |
Organization Name :- Indian Navy
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 : The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy.
He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present. It has its own defence operations to protect the nation from enemy forces territory and trade.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organization Website :- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Position :- Apprenticeship
Job Location :- Kochi
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Stipend :- As Per Govt Norms
- Matriculation pass with a minimum of 50% marks & ITI Certificate in relevant trade with a minimum of 65% marks from any recognized Institute.
Relevant Trades :-
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Age Limit (as on 30.01.2023) :-
- Minimum Age : 14 years
- Maximum Age : 21 years
- Age Relaxation as per rules.
Required Documents :-
- Attested copy of SSC/Matriculation Marls Sheet and proof of date of birth
- Passport size photos (04 Copies)
- Attested copy of ITI (NCVT) Mark sheet & Certificate
- Attested copy of latest Community certificate (for SC/STOBC only)
- Attested copy of Certificates of Physical Disability (if applicable)
- Certificate, if son / daughter of Armed Forces personnel/ Ex-Serviceman / Defence Civilian & Dockyard employees (as applicable)
- Copy of Character certificate signed by Gazetted Officer
- Attested copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)
- COVID Vaccination Certificate
- NCC & Sports participation Certificate
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 27 August 2022
- Closing Date : 23 September 2022
Postal Address :-
To, The Admiral Superintendent (for Officer-in-Charge), Apprentices Training School, Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base, Kochi – 682004
How to Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 ?
- All Interested and Eligible candidates can download the application form from (www.indiannavy.nic.in) website and sent the filled application form in prescribed format along with documents by postal to the following address on or before 23 September 2022.
Official Notification :- Click here
Application From :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.