HP High Court Recruitment 2022 for Protocol Officer, Junior Officer, Clerk, Peon, Steno, Driver | 12th/Diploma/Any Degree 444 Posts | Last Date: 14 October 2022 |
HP High Court Recruitment 2022 : The Himachal Pradesh High Court is the High Court of the state of Himachal Pradesh. born as a result of integration of twenty six Province and four Punjab hill States into a Centrally Administered Area on 15 April 1948. The Central Government promulgated the Himachal Pradesh (Courts) Order, 1948 on 15 August 1948. As per Paragraph 3 of this Order, the Court of Judicial Commissioner was established for Himachal Pradesh and the Court was housed at “Harvingtan” (Kelston area, Bharari, Shimla).
It was vested with the powers of a High Court under the Judicial Commissioner’s Court Act, 1950. The Court of Judicial commissioner started functioning on 15 August 1948. The Punjab High Court rules and orders with suitable amendments were made applicable.
HP High Court Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Himachal Pradesh High Court
Position/No. Of Post :- 444
- Protocol Officer – 04 Posts
- Clerk – 169 Posts
- Jr Office Asst (IT) – 03 Posts
- Process Server – 77 Posts
- Peon/ Orderly/ Chowkidar cum Safaikaramchari – 94 Posts
- Mali – 03 Posts
- Stenographer Gr III – 90 Posts
- Driver – 04 Posts
Qualification/ Experience :-
Protocol Officer :
- The candidates must possess Graduation Degree, having Diploma of one and a half year in food beverages or hospitality or its equivalent from any recognized institute and have to qualify typing test with a speed of 30 W.P.M. in English and 25 W.P.M. in Hindi on computers.
Clerk (Class-III) :
- The candidates must possess Graduation degree from a recognized University and having basic knowledge in Computers like operating the computers, Windows and Linux operating systems and typing out and taking print outs etc. And have to quails, typing test with a speed of 30 W.P.M. in English and 25 W.P.M. in Hindi on computers.
Junior Office Assistant :
- The candidates must possess degree of: B. Tech./B.E. in Electronics and Communication, Information Technology, Computer Science/BCA/ B.Sc. (IT)/ PGDCA or equivalent, OR +2 or equivalent qualification +BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)/ DCA (Diploma in Computer Application)/I.T.I diploma in Computers
equivalent diploma in Information Technolory or Computers, with two years’ experience as System Assistant or Computer/ Desktop Engineer or on higher post in the freld of computers, and having basic knowledge in computers like operating the computers, windows and Linux Operating Systems and typing out and taking print outs etc. and the candidate has to qualify typing test with a speed of 30 W.P.M. in English and 25 W.P.M. in Hindi on computers.
Process Server :
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from the recognized Board.
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation examination with diploma in gardening or floriculture from a recogniznd University/ Institution.
Stenographer Grade III :
- The candidates must possess Graduation degree from a recognized Universit5r and having speed of 80 W.P.M. in English Stenography and 60 W.P.M. in Hindi Stenography and typing test in English with typing speed of 40 W.P.M. and typing test in Hindi with typing speed of 30 W.P.M. on computer.
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination and possessing a valid driving license for LMV at least for three years and experience as a Driver for driving LMV for at least three (3)years. Preference shall be given to those candidates who have good mechanical knowledge of automobiles.
Age Limit :-
- 18 years or more than 45 years as on 14/09/2022
- Relaxations as per government policy
- Protocol Officer/Clerk/Stenograher/Driver/Jr Office Asst (IT) – Rs.5910-20200/Month
- Peon/ Orderly/ Chowkidar cum Safai Karamchari/Process Server/Mali – Rs.4900-10680/Month
Job Location :– Himachal Pradesh
Selection Process For HP High Court Recruitment 2022 :-
- Selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview.
Application Fee :-
- For General (UR) – Rs.340/-
- For All Other Reserved Categories – Rs. 190/-
How to Apply For HP High Court Recruitment 2022 :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 14 October 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.