SAIL Recruitment 2022 | Executive, Technician Trainee | 10th, ITI ,Diploma & Any Degree | 533 Posts | Last Date: 08 October 2022 |
SAIL Recruitment 2022 : Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is a government owned steel producer based in New Delhi, India. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Steel, Government of India with an annual turnover of INR 68,452 Crore (US$9.32 billion) for fiscal year 2020–21. Incorporated on 24 January 1973, SAIL has 63,433 employees (as of 1 November 2021)
With an annual production of 16.30 million metric tons, SAIL is the 20th largest steel producer in the world and the largest in India. The Hot Metal production capacity of the company will further increase and is expected to reach a level of 50 million tonnes per annum by 2025. Smt Soma Mondal is the current Chairman of SAIL.
SAIL Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organization Name :- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Position :- Trainees
Total Vacancies :- 200
- Medical Attendant Training – 100 Posts
- Critical Care Nursing Training – 20 Posts
- Advanced Specialized Nursing Training – 40 Posts
- Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Training – 06 Posts
- Medical Lab. Technician Training – 10 Posts
- Hospital Administration Training – 10 Posts
- OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training – 05 Posts
- Advanced Physiotherapy Training – 03 Posts
- Radiographer Training – 03 Posts
- Pharmacist Training – 03 Posts
SAIL Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification :-
Medical Attendant Training :
- Minimum Matric or equivalent
Critical Care Nursing Training :
- The candidate should have passed Diploma in General Nursing & midwifery Course from recognized Nursing Institutes of Odisha or Institutes run by SAIL Plant Units OR B.Sc Nursing from any recognized Institute. Certificate of Registration issued by Nursing Council. The candidates presently undergoing their one-year training under ASNT / earlier trained ASNT or who have completed equivalent training programme from a reputed Institute/Hospital, having at least 1 year experience in patient care are eligible.
Advanced Specialized Nursing Training (ASNT) :
- The candidate should have passed a Diploma in General Nursing & Mid-Wifery Course from recognized Nursing Institutes of Odisha or Institutes run by SAIL Plant Units OR B.Sc Nursing from any recognized Institute. Certificate of Registration issued by Nursing Council.
Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Training :
- The candidate should have the minimum Intermediate (10+2) qualification with PGDCA from a recognized University. Preference will be given to the candidates having higher qualifications.
Medical Lab. Technician Training :
- The Candidate should have passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) course from an Institution Recognized by Government.
Hospital Administration Training :
- The candidate should have passed MBA/BBA/PG Diploma/Graduate in Hospital Management / Hospital Administration.
OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training :
- The candidate should have passed the Intermediate Examination from a recognized Council. Should have completed 01 year of Hospital Attendant/ Anesthesia Attendant Training programme from a reputed Institute/Hospital.
Advanced Physiotherapy Training :
- Passed Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Course from a recognized University with completion of Internship from a recognized Institute.
Radiographer Training :
- The candidate should have passed a Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology from an Institution Recognized by Government.
Pharmacist Training :
- The candidate should have passed a Diploma in Pharmacy or B. Pharmacy from an Institution Recognized by Government
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :- Minimum 18 years of age and should not be more than 35 years of age.
Salary :- Rs. 7000 – 17000/- Per Month
Job Location :- Rourkela
Selection Process For SAIL Recruitment 2022 :-
- Selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview.
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply For SAIL Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online latest by 08 October 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
For More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.